“To say goodbye is better than never getting an opportunity to say it altogether. The latter hurts more.”  I never thought I will get to feel this statement of mine so soon. I never thought in the wildest of my dreams, how things can change within a matter of minutes. I will now never get an opportunity to say goodbye to paa…3 days have passed and still the feeling has not sinked in my heart that I will never ever see you again. They say it right- ‘some regrets lasts forever’.

I wish I could tell you how much I love you

I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me

I wish I could tell you how guilty I am now, for anything wrong I said or did to you

I wish I could tell you how much I respected you

I wish I could let you know how grateful I am for everything you did for us, sacrificing your comforts

I wish I could thank you for the way you have educated us and made us a good human being
I wish I had just 2 minutes to tell you everything I have felt about you..

I wish…I wish…I wish….

I can only wish now as there is nothing I can do. Don’t know what happened, when and how. Mind is blank..The void can never be filled and the loss is irreplaceable. Still can’t believe, still feel like it’s a nightmare, I will, get up and things will be fine. Can’t think of anything right now. RIP paa….Love you. I know I will never be able to say goodbye to you ever...But wish you could read this from heaven's above..


This entry was posted on 22:48 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

    Tattooed Mind said...

    May the departed soul rest in peace. Close your eyes, touch your heart and you'll always find him there. He knows everything you wish to tell him. He's your Dad after all. Time will heal everything, Rebel. You know this, yet I'll repeat, I'm there for you anytime you need me. Do take care.

  1. ... on 10 November 2012 at 01:54  
  2. Anonymous said...

    I am sure he knows that Richa he will meet meet you again in some mysterious way because life is endless and soul is immortal

  3. ... on 10 November 2012 at 03:08  
  4. Anonymous said...

    hold on rebel, as amy said, time will heal everything.

  5. ... on 14 November 2012 at 12:39  
  6. Unknown said...

    eternal rest be on paa's soul... i feel ur pain, he is proud of you and loves you more than you know(he knws you love him, you can still make him more proud)..., there is enuf rainbows in ur life... be strong

  7. ... on 16 November 2012 at 07:13  
  8. Rebellious Submission said...

    Thanks guys..You people are my support system just like my mom n bro. Love u all..God Bless.

  9. ... on 16 November 2012 at 16:19  
  10. Hiren Chauhan said...

    I really don't know which of my words can comfort your soul as I too have gone through this feeling of void but I surely can say one thing that, life goes on as it never stops, and time does wonders, it's the only healer we have. :) Take care.

  11. ... on 16 November 2012 at 17:12  
  12. Unknown said...

    I am not finding any words that could comfort your pain of losing loved ones. I regret for what happened. Father's soul will rest in peace. Take Care. God Bless you and your family.

  13. ... on 16 November 2012 at 20:59  
  14. Anonymous said...

    Richa...may your father's soul rest in peace..
    But somepart of him still lives on within the memories which you had..within the love which he shared with his family and world around him..the struggles he took head on to keep his family happy.
    Dont worry...be safe..and strong..God bless..

  15. ... on 21 November 2012 at 11:08