This is again one of my favorite pieces. I don't know by whom it is, but I have loved reading it always and now I know well what these words mean..






When I'll be dead, your tears may flow,
But I won't know,
Cry for me now, Instead!!

When I'll be dead, you will send me flowers,
But I won't see,
Send them now, Instead!!

When I'll be dead, you will say words of praise,
But I won't hear
Praise me now, Instead!!

When I'll be dead, you will forgive my faults,
But I won't know
Forget them now, Instead!!

When I'll be dead, you will miss me then
But I won't feel
So, miss me now, Instead!!

When I'll be dead, you would wish then
you could have spent more time with me,
Spent it with me now, Instead!!

Why can't we love the living, instead of crying for the dead. While alive, we are always finding faults with others, blaming them, cursing them, be selfish, hardly saying any good words. We should learn to praise someone, tell people what they mean to us, tell them how special they are, what place they have in our lives, how grateful we are to them that they are a part of our lives. Life's strange and cruel, you never know you will keep all this in your heart and might never get a chance to say it. So, say it, show it and do it today itself, because tomorrow never comes.


This entry was posted on 15:55 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Hiren Chauhan said...

    This is very true. When we are alive, we always think of the things or people we don't have forgetting that what we have now will not be there tomorrow. We spend most of the times keeping things inside, not sharing, saving it for a good time, not realizing this is the only time we have. This is the only moment we can work upon. Life is strange that way. When you get time, you have nothing left. When you have everything, you don't prefer to express it. Touched. Keep sharing such soul stirring words. God Bless Richa. :)

  1. ... on 29 November 2012 at 16:52  
  2. shanshaj2004 said...

    Cannot be more apt --Sumhow feel the same right now - in a state where i wish to comment more but have none :(

  3. ... on 29 November 2012 at 17:21  
  4. mayankoul said...

    A nice poem. However if i were to write i would bring the paragraph at the top, right to the bottom and it will say,
    "When I'll be dead, your tears may flow,
    But I won't know,
    Share my joy, Instead!!"
    It would reflect change, positivity and hope.
    Keep posting. :)

  5. ... on 1 December 2012 at 00:15