I wanted to write a post on this for long, but finally it is today that I am doing it. I know many people might be having this weird kind of opinion about Yahoo chat rooms. But I would say, my experience has been a real good one and I have made so many friends there, that I could ever imagine of. I have met a few of them in real, and I count those days as some of the best I had. I have had a tough time with people in real life, but this virtual world has been like really nice to me.

Yahoo has always been special to me since the time I started to use it, some 8-9 years back.

I won’t talk about all the rooms here, but only my second home Books and Literature room on yahoo. This is one hell of a room with some really amazing human beings I could never thought of meeting otherwise. Another best person I met was the one who introduced me to this room, my dearest friend, opti, as I call him. We know each other from past 3 years and have been in regular touch since then. I guess no one knows me as well as he does.

And now I have a long list of names to mention here (I am dead if I left any of them), as we, at one time were kind of a happy family. So my list of B&L3 roomies and the friends I made there would include, in no particular order- (I am just mentioning their screen names, as I call them, instead of the real ones) Abhi-( has seen and bear the worst of me), Humanity, Avi, Meenakshi, Desmond, Cygnus, Opium, Simran, Nimbus, Aman, Scooby, Khan, Booki, Exboy, Real, Heart, Amy, Search, Rucks, Tia, Vampi, Puck, Bluecheese, Weakduck, Jekyll, Mouse, Poops, Fatal, Sangeeta, Candida, Pary, Cupid, Purple, Fairy, Lost, Jay, Zero, Pranay, Snappy, Harpy, Lionz, Word, Real. Apologies to those whom I missed. It is nothing that I am addicted to chatting or something, but it is always good to talk to friends, real or virtual.

Now here, we discuss everything except books (we do that too sometimes, but are pulled back to our normal idiotic talks again by some), we pull each other’s legs,  enjoy our time, leave all the burden of the world aside and be as much stupid as we can.  These people not only have a good heart but are highly intellectual too, and I love them for this.

I have had some of the best and funniest moments of my life with these people and I just want to thank them for all the love and care they have given to me. These people have made me feel really special at some or the other point and can’t forget the way they all have been there to make me forget everything. The way they all wished me on my birthday was something I will never forget.  The moments I have spent with them all are unforgettable and they have been much more than real friends. No matter in which part of the world they are, India, Pakistan, Philippines, USA, Middle East, anywhere, there is something that has connected all of us. It is good to know all of them and I know some of them will be with me for a very long time.

I just wish all of them a very happy and prosperous life and may all the dreams of these lovely people come true. God Bless them all. And lastly all I want to say to all is - I love all of you and you will always be remembered.


This entry was posted on 20:09 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

13 comments:

    Unknown said...

    Rebel, You take people to heart. That great quality of yours. I respect that. Thanks :)

  1. ... on 18 October 2012 at 20:36  
  2. Anonymous said...

    Nice Post- I don't know what kind of comment I should post here, but your voice of heart reached to my ears of heart. :-)

  3. ... on 18 October 2012 at 21:07  
  4. Anonymous said...

    love you keep guessing who posted this

  5. ... on 18 October 2012 at 21:25  
  6. Anonymous said...

    it feels good that someone like me will be remembered by someone like you, i'm grateful that i met you, even in a virtual world but i'm looking forward in meeting you personally. <3 poop

  7. ... on 18 October 2012 at 21:26  
  8. Anonymous said...

    Thank you Rebel for your nice words, it is very sweet <33

  9. ... on 18 October 2012 at 21:28  
  10. Amy said...

    Whoa! Good write, girl! Friendship, whether in the real world or the virtual world, is always beautiful. Hope we'll be a big gang for a long long time. Cheers to us :)

  11. ... on 18 October 2012 at 22:12  
  12. Anamika Goswami said...

    Even I believe virtual world z better because uptil now my real world has given me people who were jerks in some or the other way.. Happy Virtual Relatnshps.. Njoy dear :)

  13. ... on 18 October 2012 at 22:42  
  14. Anonymous said...

    thanks for your kind words :)

  15. ... on 19 October 2012 at 12:02  
  16. Anonymous said...

    I believed that textual lines with vocabularic words never fully expresses person's thoughts , his/her feelings , But thanks to you , this article dismantaled my belief greatly !!!! --- PARY

  17. ... on 20 October 2012 at 18:00  
  18. Anonymous said...

    You could have exposed "Scooby" word in brief ;) but anyway it was cool to read all of the name again. Thanks for reminding me all the silly chats that we'd been through.

  19. ... on 21 October 2012 at 00:08  
  20. Unknown said...

    *exhales* every words of expressing my feelings right now would be an understatement... i'll just say, i love you too.
    GOD bless the day 1 meet you in person.

  21. ... on 21 October 2012 at 00:10  
  22. Anonymous said...

    I was really planning to kill when I thought u missed my name..but later found my name and so u had a narrow escaped .. P Sky is d limit

  23. ... on 23 October 2012 at 00:29  
  24. Anonymous said...

    i have read ppt which read "life on a train" and it touched me then..and this post re connected with the same felling which hit that area of my brain again.its about expresing ourself ,the way we are,and then u meet people and make memories and connect with them.you might have not seen them or met them but u know them..something i call as pure relationships..selfless,inspiringand giving us a reason to breathe,cherish and enjoy our journey here....it was nice reading..thanks HT..

  25. ... on 9 January 2013 at 14:10